Our Glow Mini Golf Experience
Designed and built in Canada, our awesome glow in the dark mini golf courses are
interactive and challenging. Consists of two 9 hole themed courses (Circus & Speed).
There is nothing like this in WA!
Perfect for families, kids & adult parties, corporate groups or social events!
GLOW Mini Golf Rules
A FEW THINGS TO HELP US KEEP OUR COURSES LOOKING GREAT AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME.
- WE LOVE OUR WALLS & FLOORS… many hours were spent creating the artworks inside the rooms, so please don’t lean on the walls and don’t bang golf clubs on anything! Our obstacles are fragile so please don’t climb, step or stand on them.
- STAY ON COURSE… Please don’t step on the mini golf borders and follow the hole numbers along the way.
- KEEP IT MOVING… 8 is the number to remember! No more than eight people at a time at any one hole and there’s an eight stroke limit per hole. After seven strokes, pick up the ball, mark eight on your scorecard and move along to the next hole.
- WHEN THINGS DON’T GO AS PLANNED… If the ball goes off the course, replace the ball where it went off and take a one-stroke penalty. If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle, move it the length of one club head out and get back into it. Please don’t replay a hole and hit the ball gently for the best scores.
- SAFETY FIRST… Please be considerate of others and watch your step. No running, jumping or climbing and never EVER lift the club above waist height. Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult. While we take all reasonable care, we accept no responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property, or personal injury. We reserve the right to stop a game if it’s not played according to the rules, and bad behaviour means you will be asked to leave.
- DO THE RIGHT THING… All golfing equipment including golf balls, putters & pencils are the property of Hi Voltage. It is an offence to remove them from the premises and it’s your responsibility to pay for any lost or damaged equipment.
- HAVE FUN… We want everyone to enjoy themselves, so enjoy the game, tell your friends and come back soon!
NO FOOD/DRINK NO CLIMBING NO UNDER 5 YRS
Babies in carrieRs and strollers ARE NOT PERMITTED
Mini Golf FAQ’s
Do I need to book?
We suggest you book online through our website to avoid long wait times, other just walk in!
What is the minimum age?
The minimum age for our mini golf is 5yrs. Babies in carriers and strollers are also not permitted.
How long will 18 holes of Mini Golf take?
What do I wear?
What is the maximum number of people that can play in one group?
We can accommodate over 100 people in our mini golf rooms, however we limit each hole to groups of up to 8 people at a time to keep things moving along.
I am bringing a group of kids but I don’t want to play?
Children under 15 yrs must be accompanied by a responsible adult so you can enter and supervise for free. We allow a number of adults to enter to supervise, depending on the age of the children in the group. Give us a call to check adult/child supervision numbers for groups of children.
Do you accept Companion Cards?
No we do not accept companion cards, however a carer may enter the course for free to assist their charge. If they would like to play alongside, then they will need to purchase a ticket.